Superyou Therapy’s famous Grad House Party is on again, and we welcome all Allied Health graduates, third and fourth-year students, and anyone completing their Honours/Masters!
Come along to a super-fun evening of networking, learning, and checking out the latest technology and developments in Allied Health. Over drinks and food, of course!
As a bonus, you’ll earn 2.5 hours towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and a certificate of attendance!
Here’s what you’ll find and learn about at the Superyou Grad House Party:
- Our outstanding Kickstart Clinician Program
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Occupational Therapy Driver Assessments/ training
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Dysphagia & Mealtime Management
- Gaming Therapy
- Smart Home Technology
- Neurodiversity/ Neuro affirming practice.
Kickstart your Allied health career with Superyou, enjoying total support in exploring your professional passions, developing your specialty and gaining valuable experience from our experienced clinicians!