Superyou’s School Screening Program
School screening programs are designed to discover a child’s strengths, identify potential challenges, and pre-empt any difficulties they may have in their daily lives.
Whether you are seeking a reliable support provider, looking to improve your existing program, or interested in conducting screening for the first time, having a trustworthy screening provider like Superyou will help you better support a child’s schooling journey and give parents insight into their child’s health, growth, academic progress, and general awareness of their skills and abilities.
Our clinicians communicate and collaborate with parents, guardians, and school teaching staff to make sure everyone clearly understands the findings of a screening, helping them build confidence in their ability to support a child’s needs and growth beyond the screening program.
Got a question? Send an inquiry, phone us on 08 6263 8623, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What’s included in the Superyou School Screening Program?
- Individual screening assessment:
Per child conducted at the school. Parents/guardians nominate their choice of assessment/s
- Bespoke screening report:
Individual results of the screen are presented in a report given to your school and the child’s parent/guardian
- 2-hour information session:
Each school may choose to hold an information session, where our clinicians will present insights and consolidated feedback to parents and guardians on the cohort of students screened
- 15-minute parent consult:
Where required, our clinicians will meet with a child’s parent/guardian to guide them through the results, address questions, give guidance to the next steps and empower them with the knowledge and resources to support their child
- Home Program:
Offering peace of mind following a screening, parents/guardians are given a Home Program designed to support family members with strategies that can be implemented immediately
What we assess
Speech Pathology comprehensive screen targeting a variety of language skills:
- Comprehension of language (e.g., understanding questions)
- Expressive language (Grammar)
- Expressive language (Narrative)
- Phonological awareness
- Social communication (Pragmatics)
Occupational Therapy comprehensive screen targeting a variety of skills:
- Gross motor
- Bilateral skills
- Visual memory
- Visual discrimination
- Motor planning
- Visual tracking
Support those who support your students
We are committed to delivering high quality services that enable parents and educators to promptly put plans into action to support all children in realising their full potential.
With Superyou Therapy as your screening provider, you will:
- Rest easy knowing that the provider you’ve partnered with is well-established and respected in the industry. The roots of our organisation have been around in WA for close to 70 years, so we’re here for the long term
- Give parents/guardians
- Awareness and comfort in having a deeper understanding of their child’s skills and areas of development
- Clear information and actions given by our clinicians covering next steps and support strategies they can implement straight away
- Ways to engage their families in the process and leave them with the tools they need to support their child
- Empower your staff with the information and resources to efficiently respond to parents enquires, overall contributing to providing parents with a positive experience with your school during what may be a stressful and uncertain time
- Receive resources and assistance in promoting the screening service offering to parents, helping them realise their child’s full potential
• $115 per individual screen (speech pathology OR occupational therapy)
• $230 for both screens (speech pathology AND occupational therapy)
Contact us today on 08 6263 8623, or email us at email@example.com, to secure a quality screening service provider who will assist you in supporting a child’s development so that they and their family can live their best lives and achieve their goals.