Hey there! You’ve come to the right place to learn more about how Superyou is reimagining therapy in Western Australia.
RSVP to our famous Superyou Grad House Party, held on 15 August 2023, and go into the draw to win one of 3 REIMAGINE gift packs worth up to $150. All attendees receive 2.5 hours of CPD.
At Superyou, we’re not your average run-of-the-mill allied health provider. In fact, we’re leading the pack in innovation, culture and training.
We’ve designed our Kickstart Clinician Program to be the best of the best. Here are some highlights:
- 60+ hours disability-specific training over 6 months
- Additional 4 months training in areas of your interest
- 25+ hours clinical and peer supervision
- Graded progression in taking on clients
- Cross-discipline shadowing
- Social and wellness events
- Great team culture
A little bit about us
- We’re a community-based provider of Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy services to people with disability in WA.
- Our hubs at Wanneroo, Fremantle and Cannington provide easy access to the entire Perth metro area. Plus we’ve got plans to open up in Rockingham/ Mandurah in the near future!
- We’re a person-centred practice and place people’s goals at the centre of our work.
- We’re agile and innovative with big plans for the future.
- We invest in our team to bring out their best.
Expand your horizon
- You’ll get to work with an expanding and diverse multidisciplinary team, with opportunities to shadow clinicians within your own and other disciplines.
- And because we’re not afraid to try new things (and keep it fresh), you’ll be encouraged to collaborate with your peers and share your ideas – big and small.
Why the Kickstart Clinician Program?
Choosing where to start your career as a clinician is a big deal. As a Superyou Kickstarter, you’ll be a valued member of our team from the get-go, and you’ll get the training opportunities we think everyone in the sector should be getting.
So, what does that look like?
- Kick-off on $70K + $14.4K vehicle allowance and salary packaging of up to $18,550
- 60+ hours of disability-specific training in the first 6 months, including:
- Assistive technology
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Caseload management
- Mental Health First Aid
- NDIS billing
- Cultural awareness
- Soft skills
- Parent coaching
- And more!
- After 6 months, you’ll get another 4 months’ training in areas of your interest
- Graded progression in onboarding clients over 4 months, helping you to adapt to managing a caseload while maintaining your wellbeing
- 15+ hours of clinical supervision & 10+ hours peer supervision over the first 6 months
- Shadowing opportunities across disciplines
- Regular social and wellness events
- $2.5K a year for external training to support PD
- 3 Superyou days per year – on top of annual leave – for you to do what you like.
- Industry-leading employee referral program, earn $3K for successfully referring another clinician!
Our specialist areas
You’ll benefit from working alongside our team of 50+ clinicians have specialist expertise in a range of areas, including:
- Advanced Assistive Technology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Driving and vehicle modifications • Animal Assistive Therapy
- Complex Home Modifications
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Mealtime management
- Gaming therapy
- Smart home technology
- and more!
What you’ll do
- Work with NDIS participants and their networks – health professionals, agencies, families, carers – to understand a person’s needs and define their goals
- Provide evidence-based assessments, services and recommendations to people in their homes and in community environments (and in Superyou clinic locations, where necessary)
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team of Superyou clinicians to share knowledge and ideas
- Contribute to service innovation and continuous improvement
- Make a lasting difference in people’s lives.