Why the Kickstart Clinician Program?
Choosing where to start your career as a clinician is a big deal. As a Superyou Clinician, you’ll be a valued member of our team from the get-go, and you’ll get the training opportunities we think everyone in the sector should be getting.
So, what does that look like?
- Kick-off on $70K + $14.4K vehicle allowance and salary packaging of up to $18,550
- 60+ hours of disability-specific training in the first 6 months, including:
- Assistive technology
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Caseload management
- Mental Health First Aid
- NDIS billing
- Cultural awareness
- Soft skills
- Parent coaching
- And more!
- After 6 months, you’ll get another 4 months’ training in areas of your interest
- Graded progression in onboarding clients over 4 months, helping you to adapt to managing a caseload while maintaining your wellbeing
- 15+ hours of clinical supervision & 10+ hours peer supervision over the first 6 months
- Shadowing opportunities across disciplines
- Regular social and wellness events
- $1,000 a year for external training to support PD
- 3 days of paid study leave
- An employee reward and recognition program, including bonuses for achieving KPIs!
- 3 Superyou days per year – on top of annual leave – for you to do what you like.
- Industry-leading employee referral program, earn $3K for successfully referring another clinician!