What we bill for – the details
When you receive our services, we bill you according to the NDIS price guide in four areas:
- Direct services (face to face) – such as assessments, meetings, therapy sessions, driver assessments and training
- Indirect services (non-face to face) – such as writing reports, developing programs, phone calls, telehealth, email communication and session planning
- Travel – this includes both the time and kilometres spent travelling to and from appointments
- Late cancellations – there is a 100% cancellation fee for appointments cancelled without two (2) business days’ notice
Download ‘Your guide to fees at Superyou Therapy’ PDF here.
Direct services (face-to-face)
- Initial client meeting(s) – the first 1-2 sessions where we get to know our client and family’s story, set goals, and start some initial assessments
- Home/community sessions – providing supports either at home, at school/work, or in the community
- Driving sessions – driver assessments and training services provided by our occupational therapists
- Group sessions – sessions with 2 or more clients. The cost of these sessions will be split according to the number of participants within the group
- Equipment appointments – our clinicians may complete assessments, trials of different equipment or collaborate with you to prescribe the best equipment to support you
- Clinic sessions – providing supports to our clients at one of our clinics
- Telehealth – our clinicians are also available to provide therapy services and consultations over the phone or online (via Microsoft Teams etc)
Indirect services (non-face-to-face)
Note: You may notice items listed on an invoice from a date other than an actual appointment date. These are the services we carry out for you behind the scenes.
- Clinical notes – as part of our clinical services it is required that there is a clear and detailed record of each session
(This is capped at 10 mins per 1 hour session)
- Session preparation time – occasionally when we reimagine therapy it may require additional preparation time
(This must always be approved by the client each time and may not exceed 10 minutes)
- Mandatory NDIA reports- these are all reports that are required by the NDIA for clinicians to complete and submit throughout the lifetime of your plan. Examples include:
- AT Applications
- Therapy Intervention Plan Therapy Intervention Summary
- Client requested reports – if you require a clinician to provide a report or letter that is not required by the NDIA and is within our scope we are also able to do this at your request
(This must always be approved by the client each time)
- Communication – when our clinical expertise is required to collaborate with other service providers or to provide consultation to you, your family or supports. This may include phone calls, video calls or emails
- Therapy programs – programs developed and written by our clinicians and for use at home, for teachers/EAs, allied health assistants or support workers
- Group session planning – our groups require careful planning to ensure that it is suited and tailored to all group members. This means that additional planning time is required
- Assistive technology support – this may include any equipment related communication such as acquiring quotes, contacting suppliers etc
- Resource development – if you require any additional resources to be created for use at home, school or in the community we are able to do this for you. This may include worksheets, school activities or communication aids
(This must always be approved by the client each time)
Time spent travelling to and from appointments is billed at the clinical rate plus kilometres travelled. We always aim to reduce travel costs by grouping appointments together in areas and using Google Maps to take the shortest route. Here is a quick guide of how we charge for travel.
- We bill no more than 60 minutes travel in total for an appointment with you
- This is up to 30 minutes each way
- We try to group appointments in the same area to reduce travel time and costs for multiple clients.
- We bill 97c for each kilometre travelled
- By grouping appointments in the same area, we reduce travel costs for each client.
- We have therapists based across three Superyou hubs across Perth – Wanneroo (north), Cannington (central) and Fremantle (south).
- If a therapist with a specific skill set is required to travel from their home base to another Superyou hub to see a client, they will charge for travel from their home base.
- Parking or other travel fees may apply
Section 18 of our Service Agreement Terms & Conditions gives a thorough explanation of travel expenses.
We understand that appointments may need to be rescheduled from time to time. If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us two (2) business days’ notice or you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. This also applies if you fail to attend a session.
Time spent by our clinicians is billed at the NDIS hourly rate of:
- Occupational Therapists & Speech Pathologists – $193.99 per hour
- Physiotherapists – $224.62 per hour
Invoices can sometimes be tricky to understand. Therefore, we will do our best to make sure the invoices you receive from us makes sense and can be easily interpreted. For an explanation on the details of your invoice and what the information means, please call (08) 6263 8623 or email email@example.com.
Who can I talk to for more information?
Our team are here to answer any of your queries from 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday. Please call (08) 6263 8623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.