SOS Food Explorers: A school holiday groups program
Please note: SOS Food Explorers is currently only open to our current clients aged 2-4 years old.
We welcome our current clients who are 2-4 years old to our SOS Food Explorers group to assist with picky eaters/problem feeders.
Activities of SOS Food Explorers
- SOS principles/program to assist with picky eaters/problem feeders
- 12-week group program (face-to-face)
- Your child will be supported by the same therapists and peers (we use peer modelling and social skill development while developing the range of foods eaten)
- Led by SOS trained Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Sensory profile – completed to ensure sensory preferences are understood prior to program
- Ongoing support and education to parents/caregivers to ensure SOS principles are being followed at home i.e., explaining what is happening, strategies to use at home or other environments
- We provide supportive seating, food, drink, plates, and napkins
What your child will achieve
- Increase range of foods eaten and improve confidence to be around unfamiliar foods
- Improved social and fine motor skills
- Sensory processing skills, such as being comfortable with a range of textures
- Oro-motor skills and emotional regulation strategies
RSVP to your group
Sign up for an SOS Food Explorers group in the form below, or call 08 6263 8623.
Please indicate the Group name and date you wish to attend in the “Message” section. We will get back to you in one business day about your registration.
SOS Food Explorers is currently only open to our current clients aged 2-4 years old.
North Hub, 30 Dundebar Rd, Wanneroo WA 6065
To be announced.
$2,327.88 per client for the 12-week group program.
1:2 support provided – 1 clinician to 2 clients.
Funding: Can use NDIS plan (improved daily living) or fund privately.